James’ Home Services Values
James’ Home Services chief executive and business owner Mike Dowling believes the values behind the business should be upheld not only while on the task at hand, but throughout all life’s daily dealings.
“Our customers are the life blood of James’ Home Services and our Franchisees and staff are the heart. I expect James’ People to always be accountable for maintaining our highly regarded values, including but not limited to our Gold Medal Service promise to our customers.
“As a leader in the Australian Home Services sector, I expect all James’ members to be acutely conscious of leading by example; practicing inclusiveness and being respectful toward others always. Our James’ members take pride in giving back to the community and proactively seek opportunities to be of service to others in need,” said Mr Dowling.
James’ People are fast to respond, with a 15-30-minute window from initial enquiry to franchisee follow-up. James’ franchisees are consistently on time and understand the importance of carrying out tasks in a timely manner.
Our people are dedicated to delivering five star quality services each and every visit. We practice accountability in all we do and take feedback very seriously. With a 7-Day guarantee on our work, you can rest assured we will work together to resolve any service concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
James’ Home Services is made up of a diverse group of people. Our members practice inclusiveness and are courteous to each-other, our customers and the greater community. Our commitment to Gold Medal customer service means you can expect enthusiastic and friendly James’ People at every point of contact with the James’ brand.
Commitment to Community
James’ Home Services recognises our responsibility to support our local communities. Mike Dowling is an active member in the community and encourages James’ franchisees and the wider community to give regularly. Our James’ People have an aptitude for going above and beyond when it comes to providing services or resources to people in need. We are mindful of the natural and unnatural factors effecting our neighbours and endeavour to aid where possible.
James’ representatives will always treat you, your dwellings and your belongings with respect. Our James’ franchisees have undergone extensive training to ensure the correct products are used and caution is taken to avoid property damage. James’ Home Services franchisees are also fully insured and police checked.
Currently James’ Home Services teams use environmentally friendly cleaning products made in Australia. Our trailers are built from Australian resources and are assembled in Australia, with any off-cuts recycled. All James’ printed marketing goods are produced in Australia, with off-cuts also recycled.
To ensure compliance to legislated environmental requirements and operate James’ Home Services in an environmentally responsible manner, James’ Home Services has adopted the following environmental policy:
- Where practical and possible, James’ Home Services will continually improve the business operation to minimise or eliminate any adverse environmental effects.
- Environmentally sound products, practices and technologies will be sought as a priority and used throughout the James’ Home Services Business.
- James’ Home Services will take appropriate corrective action if an environmental incident occurs as a result of conducting our business.
- Through training and communication, James’ Home Services aims to cultivate an attitude of environmental consideration and care, as well as the acceptance of individual responsibility and legal obligations amongst Franchisors, Franchisees and employees.
- Verification of Franchisee environmental training, awareness and understanding regarding environmental responsibilities and legal obligations are verified as part of the initial training and company induction.
- James’ Home Services leadership will be receptive to customer and community environmental concerns and shall act as responsible corporate citizens.
- All Franchisors, Franchisees and employees accept responsibility and accountability for the protection of the environment during the day to day execution of their duties.
James’ Home Services – Australian Owned & Operated Since 1993
For more information regarding the James’ Home Services company values, or to find out more about joining the James’ Home Services team and be your own boss, complete a franchise enquiry form here, or call 1800 1JAMES today.
Our professional services include:
- Carpet cleaning, from deep old stains to wine spills from the night before
- Pest control services and extermination
- Professional car detailing services
- Home and office cleaning
- Lawn mowing and garden care
- Pet grooming and dog washing services
- Window cleaning and exterior cleaning duties
- Pool and Spa Care
- Test and Tag Safety Services
- and many more services coming soon from the James' Home Services team.
To find out more please contact us and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.