Enter to win the Ultimate Gold Class Experience!
By entering into this competition, you are agreeing to be contacted by James’ Home Services.
Full Competition Terms and Conditions
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1) Take a photo of yourself behind the cut-out of a James’ Home Services franchisee during the event. 2) Post the photo publicly on Facebook and tag the James’ Home Services Facebook page (@JamesHomeServices) on the 22nd or 23rd of July. 3) Complete the entry form above and click submit.
- The promoters are: James’ Home Services. Information about the event can be found here.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia of all ages except employees and stakeholders of James’ Home Services and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on this webpage and will be available at the James’ Home Services stand during the Brisbane Franchising Expo on the 22nd and 23rd of July, 2017.
- Multiple entries per person will be allowed.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm Sunday the 23rd of July 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: The Ultimate Gold Class Package for 2 includes; • 2 tickets to a Gold Class session • 2 glasses of house wine • Your choice of 5 items from their delicious seasonal menu. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Package terms and conditions as outlined by Event Cinemas: Available for purchase online only on all sessions Thursday & Friday from 5pm, Saturday & Sunday all day. Based on the reward benefit for a standard admission. Rewards points can not be redeemed for Special Screenings & Events.
- Person who receives the most interactions (likes, shares or comments) will be the prize winner. Winner will be chosen on Friday the 11th of August and announced on Facebook. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Entrants agree to receive marketing from the promoter. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Event Cinemas or The Brisbane Franchising & Opportunities Expo. You are providing your information to James’ Home Services promoters and not to any other party.
Our professional services include:
- Carpet cleaning, from deep old stains to wine spills from the night before
- Pest control services and extermination
- Professional car detailing services
- Home and office cleaning
- Lawn mowing and garden care
- Pet grooming and dog washing services
- Window cleaning and exterior cleaning duties
- Pool and Spa Care
- Test and Tag Safety Services
- and many more services coming soon from the James' Home Services team.
To find out more please contact us and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.